Pellizon Birelli, M. and Ouki, S.K., “Stabilisation/Solidification of a High Zinc-Containing Electric Arc Furnace Dust with Portland Cement”, submitted to Cement and Concrete Research, July 2008.
Lampris, C., Stegemann, J.A. and Cheeseman, C.R. (2009), “Solidification of Air Pollution Control Residues Using Portland Cement: Physical Properties and Chloride Leaching”, Waste Management, Vol. 29. Full paper
Stegemann, J.A. and Zhou, Q. (2008), “Screening Tests for Assessing Treatability of Inorganic Industrial Wastes by Stabilisation/Solidification with Cement”, Journal of Hazardous Materials, Vol. 161, No. 1, pp. 300-306. Full paper
Lampris, C., Stegemann, J.A. and Cheeseman, C.R. (2008), “Chloride Leaching From Air Pollution Control Residues Solidified Using Ground Granulated Blast Furnace Slag”, Chemosphere, Vol. 73, No. 9, pp. 1544-1549. Full paper
- Stegemann, J.A., Zhou, Q. and Li, A., “Development of Operating Windows for Treatment of Industrial Wastes using Blended Binder Systems”, WASCON 2009 - Sustainable Management of Waste and Recycled Materials in Construction, Lyon, 3-5 June 2009. Abstract
- Zhou, Q. and Stegemann, J.A., “Development of Process Envelopes for Cement-based S/S of Metal Treatment Filtercakes”, International Conference on Durability of Concrete Structures (ICDCS 2008), Hangzhou, China, 26-27 November 2008.
- Lampris, C., Stegemann, J.A. and Cheeseman, C.R, “Comparison of the Physical Properties and Leaching Characteristics of APC Residues Solidified using Portland Cement and Ground Granulated Blast Furnace Slag, 1st International Conference on Hazardous Waste Management, Chania, Greece, 1-3 October 2008. Full paper
- Pellizon-Birelli,M. and Ouki, S.K., “Cement-Based Stabilisation/Solidification of Electric Arc Furnace Dust”, 1st International Conference on Hazardous Waste Management, Chania, Greece, 1-3 October 2008.
- Zhou, Q. and Stegemann, J.A., “Physical Properties of Metal Treatment Filtercakes Treated with Cement-based Binders”, Cement and Concrete Science, Manchester, 15-16 September 2008. Full paper; Presentation
- Stegemann, J.A., Lampris, C., Pellizon-Birelli, M. and Zhou, Q., “Development of Process Envelopes for Generic Cement-based Stabilisation/Solidification of Industrial Wastes”, Concrete Communications, Liverpool, 1-2 September 2008. Presentation
- Stegemann, J.A. and Zhou, Q., “Development of Process Envelopes for Cement-based Stabilisation/ Solidification of Metal Treatment Filtercakes”, Waste Management and the Environment IV (WASTE MANAGEMENT 2008), WIT Transactions on Ecology and the Environment, Vol. 109, M. Zamorano, V. Popov, A.G. Kungolos, C.A. Brebbia, and H. Itoh, Eds., ISBN: 978-1-84564-113-9,WIT Press, 2008. Full paper
- O’Shea, M., Stegemann, J.A., and Levene, M., “Monolith2 – An On-line Database for Cement/Waste Products”, accepted for presentation at iEMSs 2008: International Congress on Environmental Modelling and Software, M. Sànchez-Marrè, J. Béjar, J. Comas, A. Rizzoli and G. Guariso (Eds.), International Environmental Modelling and Software Society (iEMSs), 2008. Full paper
- Stegemann, J.A. and Sweeney, R., “Choosing among technology alternatives in remediation and brownfield development”, Exploring Innovative Remediation Techniques for Contaminated Land and Groundwater, London Technology Network, Haberdasher’s Hall, London, January 2008.
- Stegemann, J.A., “Process Envelopes for Cement-based Stabilisation/Solidification”, Concrete Communications, London, September, 2006.
- Stegemann, J.A., “Development of Process Envelopes for Cement-based Stabilisation/ Solidification”, 6th International Conference on the Environmental and Technical Implications of Construction with Alternative Materials (WASCON); Science and Engineering of Recycling for Environmental Protection, held in Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro, 30 May-2 June M. Ilic, J. Goumans, S. Miletic, J.Heynen and J. Senden, Eds., ISBN 86-908815-0-6, ISCOWA/TTPI, pp. 783-790, 2006. Abstract; Poster
- J. Stegemann. Process Envelopes
for Cement-based Stabilisation/Solidification. Oral presentation
at the ECL Advances in Cement & Concrete X Conference,
and publication of an extended abstract in the conference
proceedings, 3rd -7th July, 2006. Switzerland.
- K.Keenoy. Process Envelopes for
Cement-based Stabilisation/Solidification. Poster
presentation at the London Knowledge Laboratory Open Day.
28th June, 2006, London